Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Snowman Tag - Newtons Nook SnowmanGreetings

Used Sizzix BIGkick and placed cutting plate just below the top of die to make the shaped Snowman tag. Used Marvy Snow marker to give it a snow texture.















Supplies

cardstock/paper: white

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

Newton's Nook: stamp/die - Snowman Greetings

marker: Copic, Marvy Snow

tool: heat tool


 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:  

CHNC Christmas Ch572  12/17

CHNC Dec Pattern Ch  12/31

Simon Mon Ch Cold As Ice  2/5  1219

  Cold as Ice - snowman & snow

Simon Wed Ch Cold as Ice  5/5  12/14

  Cold as Ice - snowman & snow

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch30 Circles     1/13

  Circles - the circles as in the coal as buttons on the snowman

 


 

2 comments:

  1. This might go through twice - what do I know? Did not see it fly as usual - sorry about that - anywhoo - I love the idea you used the snowman with sign from NN as a tag - great job - I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tag! Such cute use of your patterned paper. Thank you for joining Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!

    ReplyDelete