Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, December 3, 2021

Elf Antics Day 3 - Daisy & Holly Meet a New Friend Child Yoda

My Elves, Daisy & Holly (right to left) met a new friend, Child Yoda, of Star Wars The Mandalorian. I'm a big fan of Child Yoda. Saw the cute Child Yoda balloon in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I'm a fan of Yoda in the original Star Wars movies. Anyone out there also a fan?

Diana Larson is hosting the Elf Antics. To join in see the link below.

 




The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

 

 Entering in: 

DLART Elf Antics 2021 Day 3  3/24  12/24


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DLART Dec 2021 Ch  12/31 

 

7 comments:

  1. How fun to have a new friend! Child Yoda is cute! My Eli is still flying solo at the moment but he usually goes out on the town looking for friends. I'll see what he does this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Your new friend is just precious, Daisy and Holly! I'm a Yoda fan of all ages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for entering Day 3
    This is so fun to see Melissa!! I love that your elves are making new friends that is great
    Thank you for joining the
    DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Challenge
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby Yoda looks festive in his Christmas outfit. Daisy and Holly are lucky to have a new friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my gosh, baby Yoda is the cutest ever in his Christmas outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't get a chance to watch the Thanksgiving Day parade, since we hosted dinner that day, but my grandkids loved seeing the Yoda balloon and told me all about it!

    ReplyDelete