Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Elf Antics Day 7 - Elves Daisy & Holly Snoopy & Woodstock Mailbox

 My Elves, Daisy & Holly (right to left) are posing on one of our outdoor yard Christmas decor, Snoopy & Woodstock Mailbox. Can you see them on top of the mailbox on top of Snoopy?

We use a remote (has 3 parts: one for icicle lights on roof, one for left side of house & one for right side of house) to turn on & off the lights. We make sure that the mailbox is closed before turning this off. 

Stay tune since there are many pieces of Snoopy & Woodstock Christmas yard decor.

Hubby does the hard work of setting up the yard decor after he gets the icicle lights on the roof. I help by bringing the items from Tuff Shed (had Home Depot build this in our backyard to store our holiday items along with other stuff, best thing we did since we use to pay to store at a storage place) in backyard to front yard. Hubby has the pieces off the ground. In this case the Mailbox is on a piece of wood and attached with washers.

Diana Larson is hosting the Elf Antics. To join in see the link below.




 

 

 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 Entering in: 

DLART Elf Antics 2021 Day 7  7/24  12/24


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DLART Dec 2021 Ch  12/31  

 

5 comments:

  1. They must love sitting with Snoopy & Woodstock. Sara and I can't wait to see your entire yard display!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for entering Day 7

    Very nice. It took me awhile, but I finally spotted them. I love seeing your elf again
    Thank you for joining the
    DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Challenge
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you were able to find them.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  3. I hope you will share a photo of your entire yard display - I bet it looks AMAZING! I'm enjoying seeing the individual displays! Eli says to say hello to Daisy and Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peekaboo! I see you, Daisy and Holly! My elves are dying to go see your fabulous yard display, Melissa. Maybe they can hitch a ride with Santa on Christmas Eve.

    ReplyDelete