Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Elf Antics Day 11 - Elves, Daisy & Holly, Snoopy building Snoopy's Doghouse

Day 11 - My Elves, Daisy & Holly (right to left) & I are glad you received the Christmas card & tag I mailed along with SASE. My Elves, Daisy & Holly, are enjoying going outside in evng when Christmas lights are turned on posing in front of one of our outdoor yard Christmas decor, Snoopy building Snoopy's doghouse.

Stay tune since there are many pieces of Snoopy & Woodstock Christmas yard decor.

Hubby does the hard work of setting up the yard decor after he gets the icicle lights on the roof. I help by bringing the items from Tuff Shed (had Home Depot build this in our backyard to store our holiday items along with other stuff, best thing we did since we use to pay to store at a storage place) in backyard to front yard. 

Diana Larson is hosting the Elf Antics. To join in see the link below.











 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 Entering in: 

DLART Elf Antics 2021 Day 11  9/24  12/24


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DLART Dec 2021 Ch  12/31  

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Such fun things to see. I'll bet Daisy and Holly are enjoying watching people's delight as they walk or drive by. Do they wave or hide? I know some elves are pretty shy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday evening while photogrphing a van drove by slowly and a young girl inside said she liked Snoopy & had a Snoopy blanket. My elves, Daisy & Holly, waved.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  2. Thank you for entering Day 11

    What a treat for everyone to see you and your elves sharing the lights of the season to the neighbors!! I love seeing your elf again
    Thank you for joining the
    DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Challenge
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! The girls are really enjoying the Peanuts decorations! It looks so cozy there!

    ReplyDelete