Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Christmas Shaker Card Happy Holidays - CTMH CutAboveCardKit HolidaySparkle

Had some pieces left of CTMH Cut Above Card Kit Holiday Sparkle so made this for one of two younger girls I taught (crochet, calligraphy & paper crafting).







 







Supplies

CTMH:  Cut Above Card Kit Holiday Sparkles

  cardstock/paper & sequins

ink: Black  pen: Shimmer clear


 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:  

Cardz TV Ch156  1/3  12/30

CHNC Christmas Ch573  12/17

CHNC Dec Pattern Ch  12/31

Simon Mon Ch Cold As Ice  4/5  1219

  Cold as Ice - snow on pattern paper

Simon Wed Ch Bling it On  2/5  12/21

  sparkle - sequins

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch30 Circles     1/13

  Circles - the shaker is a circle

 


 

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous shaker card - shakers are fun to create - I get on a roll when I start making mine-

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. I love the bird's bold color on the soft background.
    Thank you for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete