Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Elf Antics Day 5 - Elves Daisy & Holly outdoor Chirstmas decor

My Elves, Daisy & Holly (right to left) are posing in front of our outdoor yard Christmas decor, Snoopy & Woodstock. 

Hubby does the hard work of setting up the yard decor after he gets the icicle lights on the roof. I help by bringing the items from Tuff Shed (had Home Depot build this in our backyard to store our holiday items along with other stuff, best thing we did since we use to pay to store at a storage place) in backyard to front yard.

Diana Larson is hosting the Elf Antics. To join in see the link below.


 


 

 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 Entering in: 

DLART Elf Antics 2021 Day 5  5/24  12/24


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DLART Dec 2021 Ch  12/31  

 

10 comments:

  1. Oh this looks very cozy! It's almost like Snoopy is a fireplace and keeping everyone warm and toasty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does have a cozy fireplace look.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  2. They look happy with Snoopy. We don't put up many outdoor lights now that our daughter is grown and out of the house. Sara and I enjoy looking out the window at everyone's lights on the street.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like seeing the decor. There are a couple neighborhoods that go bigger with decor.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  3. OOH!! I love Snoopy and Woodstock! How fun for your elves. We always did a huge amount of outdoor decorations, as well but didn't last year and won't be this year either. My hubby replaced the underlayment and flashing of a whole section of our roof (where it had leaked and had to take the tiles down one by one, label and then rehang them so going back up there was not in the cards. I really miss it though, and so do our neighbors. Be sure to take a pic of the whole yard when he's done. I'd love to see it. BTW, I have answered your questions on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY. We decided against leaf gutter barriers because the lights on roof would no longer be attachable. There will be a picture of the entire front yard.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  4. What a festive scene with Woodstock and Snoopy joining your elves to welcome the holiday season. I agree with Kitty that Snoopy looks like he's giving off a warm glow, like a fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for entering Day 5

    Holly and Daisy look so cozy there with snoopy in the background!! I love the scene you created. I got your mail Thank you
    Thank you for joining the
    DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Challenge
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad the mail with SASE and Christmas card arrived.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete