Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, December 6, 2021

Elf Antics Day 6 - Elves Daisy & Holly Woodstock Christmas yard decor

 My Elves, Daisy & Holly (right to left) are posing in front of our outdoor yard Christmas decor, Woodstock. 

Hubby does the hard work of setting up the yard decor after he gets the icicle lights on the roof. I help by bringing the items from Tuff Shed (had Home Depot build this in our backyard to store our holiday items along with other stuff, best thing we did since we use to pay to store at a storage place) in backyard to front yard. Hubby has the pieces off the ground. In this case Woodstock is on top of a bucket that hubby painted red and put a piece of wood painted black on top.

Diana Larson is hosting the Elf Antics. To join in see the link below.



 

 

 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 Entering in: 

DLART Elf Antics 2021 Day 6  6/24  12/24


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DLART Dec 2021 Ch  12/31  

 

6 comments:

  1. OMG!! Woodstock is even cuter! The same thing happened to me on my blog. I guess Blogger takes it upon themselves to add comment moderation (which I guess I did happen to need because of SPAM), but I had no idea and thought no one was commenting on my posts for this year's Elf Antics. Glad I finally figured it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are Peanuts characters with Snoopy being my fav followed by Woodstock.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  2. Thank you for entering Day 6

    Those two didn't move much from yesterday, did they go in and take anap?
    Thank you for joining the
    DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Challenge
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they napped. Each day you will see a different Christmas Snoopy & Woodstock item.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  3. I thought I already saw this but the previous lighted character was Snoopy. You have lovely holiday decorations! We love driving around to see the Christmas lights and decorations in our area, and we would love to drive by and see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hubby puts up the lights on roof one day and then next is the yard decor.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete