Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Elf Antics Day 2 - Daisy & Holly with Starbucks cups

My Elves, Daisy & Holly (right to left) are showing off the 2021 Starbucks cups. The barista gave me one of each small paper cup with lids when I ordered my drink.

Diana Larson is hosting the Elf Antics. To join in see the link below.

 



The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

 

 Entering in: 

DLART Elf Antics 2021 Day 2  2/24  12/24


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DLART Dec 2021 Ch  12/31 

 

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for entering Day 2
    That was really nice of the barista!! we loved seeing Daisy and Holly with their coffee cups
    Thank you for joining the
    DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Challenge
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY. I have cups from last yr that I make a display with on fireplace mantle. Was hesitant to ask for cups this yr because of supply issues but figured what the hey and the baristas are nice at the Starbucks I frequent.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee

      Delete
  2. Cool Coffee Cups there! And sweet Elf's on a Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY. I make a display with the cups on fireplace mantle with cups from prior yrs as well.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  3. OH! Such pretty cups! Were their drinks peppermint or eggnog? yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY. The drinks were 1 peppermint (Holly), 1 eggnog (Daisy) & 1 Caramel Brulee Latte (mine). I use a personal cup for my drink and Starbucks gives a 10 cent discount for using a personal cup.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  4. How nice of the barista to make elf sized drinks for Holly and Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed this one yesterday! Eli says hello! The cups are so super cute and coordinate with the elves' outfits perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, lucky elves to have their own little Starbucks cups! Loopy says she wants one too, but filled with candy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't decorate for christmas anymore, but if I did, I would definitely be grabbing a few of those cute miniature Starbucks cups to hang on the tree!

    ReplyDelete