Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, December 17, 2021

Elf Antics Day 17 - Elves Daisy & Holly Christmas Tree

I'm unable to post to the Elf Antics linky due to my security program blocking it but will continue to post to my blog & hope that you stop by.

Day 17 - My Elves, Daisy & Holly (right to left) are posing in the Christmas tree. The tree is artificial and prelit with clear & multi-color bulbs. The tree is decorated with unbreakable ornaments on bottom and most with jungle bells so we can know when the dogs are too close to the tree. The tree is decorated with Snoopy & Woodstock ornaments and many other ornaments.

Diana Larson is hosting the Elf Antics. 












 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 Entering in: 

DLART Elf Antics 2021 Day 17  17/24  12/24

unable to post to site


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DLART Dec 2021 Ch  12/31  

 unable to post to site   

3 comments:

  1. You guys are clearly die hard Peanuts fans, aren't you? Sooo cute! The jingle bells placed low on the tree is a brilliant idea. Your elves look right at home there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your elves look so cute on the tree! I am enjoying your Snoopy/peanuts theme! My theme is cats for one tree and gingerbreads for the other! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so smart to hang jingle bells on the bottom to alert you. My cats have left the tree alone this year. I do hang soft ornaments at the bottom, just in case.

    ReplyDelete