Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Santa & Reindeers Tag/Ornament - Tim Holtz DashAwayAll

Using Tim Holtz (TH) die, Dash Away All, for first time. The die is available at Simon Says Stamp for free with a $25 purchase of TH item(s). First die cutting did not work which was per instructions on the pkg to have paper face up on top of die. I used a magnetic plate and had the paper face down with die on top. Blended the white background using Tim Holtz weathered wood Distress Ink. Added gold glitter cardstock to back behind stars.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: white, gold glitter (behind stars)

  pattern - Dovecraft Victorian Christmas

machine & accessories: Sizzix BIGkick, precision plate

Tim Holtz: cardstock/paper - black, yellow

  die - Dash Away All

  Distress Ink - weathered wood

tool: blending brush

twine: Recollections red/white 8"

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 Entering in:  

Cardz TV Ch155  3/3  12/16

CHNC Christmas Ch571  12/10

CHNC Dec Pattern Ch  12/31

Simon Mon Ch Sparkle  3/5  12/5

  sparkle - gold glitter cardstock behind die cut stars

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch29 Holiday Tags     12/9 

 

3 comments:

  1. Like the scene on this cool tag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY. Takes awhile to poke out all the tiny stars.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  2. I love this one. This is cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge

    https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
    http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
    https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete