Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, December 4, 2021

Merry Christmas Tag/Ornament - Hero Arts ColorLayering MerryChristmas

Made this Tag/Ornament using for first time Hero Arts Color Layering Merry Christmas stamp. The stamp is 2 pieces, top is Merry and bottom is Christmas. It has 2 sets which you can color layer which I will try soon. Took a couple stampings to get all inked but that is where the MISTI comes in handy. Stamp set does not come with dies so the HA Nesting Circles die is used to cut out the words stamped on white.

Used HA Nesting Circles for the gold foil piece. With 2 circle dies you can cut & waste less. Only used the 1/8" x 4" piece and have the remainder to use on another project. 

The base is white, used adhesive all the way around the edge of white to place twine on at top, attach the gold foil piece to white base and at top it goes over the twine, then used adhesive on white base to attach the red piece and at top it goes over the twine, and used foam adhesive to pop up/attach the top white stamped layer. 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#heroarts

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: white, gold foil

Hero Arts:  cardstock/paper - Cherry   die - Nested Circles

  ink - Crimson   stamp - Color Layering Merry Christmas

twine: Recollections red/white 8"

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 Entering in:  

Cardz TV Ch155  1/3  12/16

CHNC Christmas Ch571  12/10

Simon Mon Ch Sparkle  1/5  12/5

  gold foil sparkles

Simon Wed Ch Happy Holidays/Christmas   4/5  12/7 

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch29 Holiday Tags     12/9  



 

1 comment:

  1. Love your tag/ornament. It's great that it's more than just a tag. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete