Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Elf Antics Day 23 - Elves Daisy & Holly and Child Yoda Stocking

Day 23 - My Elves, Daisy & Holly (right to left) are showing off my Child Yoda stocking. I have a Snoopy stocking also.

Daisy Elf got her snowman sticker fixed so not wonky today. Hubby said he had some eggnog last night. I may try some tonight.

We rcvd our power point presentation for kitchen & contract with cabinet & countertop cost $37K and with promotion & discount cost is $35K valid till 12/27 so we will pay so we can get savings. Cost for electric, gas & plumbing is not included. Approx delivery of cabinets & countertop is Mar 2022. Will share photos later & when done also.

Diana Larson is hosting the Elf Antics. 















The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 Entering in: 

DLART Elf Antics 2021 Day 23  23/24  12/24

Received email today 12/23 so posted 12/21 & 12/22, will hopefully be able to post today 12/23 and will not delete email so I can get to Linky again.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DLART Dec 2021 Ch  12/31  

 unable to post to site     

3 comments:

  1. Awww, the Baby Yoda stocking is as sweet as can be and of course you have a Snoopy one too. Bet your kitchen will be fabulous when it's all done and the wait will be worth it. Eggnog sounds like a plan! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eggnog sounds delicious. Daisy just had to have some. Congrats on the kitchen. I'm sure it will be everything you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for entering Day 23

    I like that your elf got the snowman straitened out. The Yoda stocking is really neat. Wow! anew kitchen, that will be nice. we finally got the front door to our home painted with the second coat on Saturday. We had to leave the door open for 8 hours and it was very cold that day. Now we will have an inspection on the whole house paint job in January. Thank you for joining the
    DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Challenge
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete