Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, December 10, 2021

Santa Drink Cup Tags - Cricut CTMHArtistry CTMHAllButtonedUp

Changed from Mozilla FireFox browser to Google Chrome. Mozilla was no longer allowing printing of emails (would print part of page 1 but not any other pages successfully). Imported my bookmarks from Mozilla to Google Chrome. Getting use to the looks & way things work in Google Chrome. Anyone else using Google Chrome?


Made these Tags and gave them to the morning Baristas at the StarBucks. Had asked one of the Baristas if StarBucks was going to have the scented cup car freshners like they gave out in the drive thru last year and was told no so I decided to make these and they can hang on Christmas tree or from their car visor if they like.

Had some wonderful help on how to use the Slice function on the Cricut to cut the lid off the image so I could make a white layer to stamp sentiment on and pop up.

Used mostly CTMH items which include Artisty cartridge and All Buttoned Up die.

















Supplies

cardstock/paper: gold foil

CTMH: cardstock/paper - black, red, white

  Cricut cartridge - Artistry  Mug  #M40FC2A  5"   

  die - All Buttoned Up   stamp - Warmest Wishes sentiment 

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black 

twine: red/white

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:  

Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Dec  12/31

CHNC Christmas Ch571  12/10

Simon Mon Ch Santa  3/5  12/12

  Santa - cup is made to look like Santa suit on it

Simon Wed Ch Cold as Ice  2/5  12/14

  Cold as Ice - thinking outside the box or appropriately put          inside the mug as in a cold drink

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch30 Circles     1/13

  Circles - the circles on Santa's black belt 

 


 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Turned out fabulous Melissa - those who get will love!

    ReplyDelete