Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Christmas card for my postal carrier - Lawn Fawn PlanoOnItHolidays YouveGotMail

Made this Christmas card for my wonderful postal carrier, Peter.

Used a long time classic You've Got Mail stamp/die. First time using Lawn Fawn stamp Plan On It Holidays. Used a sketch which you can see below.














Supplies

cardstock/paper: white

CTMH: shimmer pens - red, green apple, yellow

embossing: Stampendous clear emb powder

Hero Arts: die - Nested Circles

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

Lawn Fawn: cardstck/paper - pattern - Snow Day Remix

  stamp - Plan On It Holidays

  stamp/die - You've Got Mail

marker: Copic

tool: heat tool

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:  

CHNC Christmas Ch572  12/17

CHNC Dec Pattern Ch  12/31


Lawn Fawnactics Ch114 Sketch  1/4  12/19









Simon Mon Ch Cold As Ice  1/5  1219

  Cold as Ice - snow

Simon Wed Ch Cold as Ice  4/5  12/14

  Cold as Ice - snow

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch30 Circles     1/13

  Circles - the circles & partial circles  

 


 

4 comments:

  1. I have this stamp set - I like mine and yes it has been sitting in my stash for a long time - nice work and great paper ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a great idea!! love the letters floating to the mailbox!! sooo cute!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete