Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

#2 New Year's Mini Card - Lawn Fawn PlanOnIt Holidays

Made 2nd mini New Year's Card to send out and write thank you inside for Christmas gfts.

Stamped with Lawn Fawn Plan On It Holidays stamp onto Lawn Fawn pattern paper that I thought had a fireworks look to it. Used vellum and cut out a circle using Hero Arts Nested Circle die. Arranged the layers. Added washi tape. Added gems.







Supplies

cardstock/paper: white, yellow, vellum

  pattern - Lawn Fawn (not recalling name, rcvd a few sheets        of the paper with an order)

gems: 3 diamond, 3 black

Hero Arts: die - Nested Circles

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

Lawn Fawn: stamp - Plan On It Holidays

washi tape: balloons

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

CTMH Boxing Sale every day starting at 12am MT which is 1am CT.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in:  

CHNC Christmas Ch574 opt theme New Year's  12/31

CHNC Dec Pattern Ch  12/31



Lawn Fawnactics Ch115 Happy New Year Insp Board  2/4  1/2









Simon Mon Ch Party!  2/5  1/2

Simon Wed Ch It's Time To Party!  2/5  1/4

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch30 Circles     1/13

  Circles -  used Hero Arts Nested Circle die to cut out circle

   

3 comments:

  1. What a festive card. What a wonderful way to showcase the patterned paper on your card.
    Thank you for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge! We hope you can join us in January.
    Anna, Design Team
    https://sparklywallflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is great too! perfect tiny images for a perfect celebration! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete