Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, December 13, 2021

Elf Antics Day 13 - Elves Daisy & Holly Snoopy as The Red Baron on Plane

I'm unable to post to the Elf Antics linky due to my security program blocking it but will continue to post to my blog & hope that you stop by.

Day 13 - My Elves, Daisy & Holly (right to left) are enjoying going outside in evng when Christmas lights are turned on posing on one of our outdoor yard Christmas decor, Snoopy the Red Baron inflatable plane. 

That completes the Snoopy & Woodstock yard decor.

Hubby does the hard work of setting up the yard decor after he gets the icicle lights on the roof. I help by bringing the items from Tuff Shed (had Home Depot build this in our backyard to store our holiday items along with other stuff, best thing we did since we use to pay to store at a storage place) in backyard to front yard. 

Diana Larson is hosting the Elf Antics. To join in see the link below.






 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 Entering in: 

DLART Elf Antics 2021 Day 13  13/24  12/24

unable to post to site


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DLART Dec 2021 Ch  12/31  

 unable to post to site

3 comments:

  1. I did not see this in Diana's linky but it's adorable! You have a lot of fun decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This one is especially cool! My elves would love to take a ride on that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are they flying off too? I hope they return soon, Christmas is almost here.

    ReplyDelete