Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2021

Elf Antics Day 25 - Elves Daisy & Holly Christmas Day

Merry Christmas to everyone that celebrates. It is a warm 77 here in N TX.

Day 25 - My Elves, Daisy & Holly (right to left) under the Christmas Tree on Christmas Day 2021.

Daughter came over for Christmas Eve dinner and brought the apple streudel she made.Was first time for her making this and the prep of paring & chopping the apples was the hardest part. We had some after Christmas Eve dinner and it was very tasty.

Hubby will prepare Christmas dinner of roast beef with asparagus wrapped in bacon. The 27th is daughter's birthday and I'm making a chocolate cake with coffee flavoring and Stuffed Jumbo Shells (the Jumbo were hard to find in the grocery stores) stuffed with ricotta & spinach.

Diana Larson is hosting the Elf Antics. 







The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

CTMH Boxing Sale tomorrow starting at 12am MT which is 

1 am CT.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 Entering in: 

DLART Elf Antics 2021 Day 25  25/25 (extended to 12/25)  12/25

Will use email to post 12/25.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DLART Dec 2021 Ch  12/31  

 unable to post to site      

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Looks like Santa has been good to your family and you'll all be very well fed. Merry Christmas, Daisy, Holly, Melissa and all. We've enjoyed your lovely decorations throughout this event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, yum, yum! Sounds delicious! Great looking tree! Eli and I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for entering Day 25

    Merry Christmas everything sounds so yummy. Your elves look so cute in front of your beautiful tree. I loved you entering every chance you could. stay safe my friend
    Thank you for joining the
    DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Challenge
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy you had a wonderful meal with your family. Beautiful tree and gifts. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete