Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Elf Antics Day 22 - Elves Daisy & Holly Starbucks Color Change Candy Cane Cup

Day 22 - My Elves, Daisy & Holly (right to left) are showing off the new Starbucks cup. I had seen the cup at Starbucks that I frequent and did not buy, next day they were sold out but I found this one at the Starbucks in the Tom Thumb grocery store and price was less/was on sale. The cup changes color, changes to green, when hot liquid is poured inside. 

Looks like Daisy Elf's snowman sticker decor has been into the eggnog since it is a bit wonky. 

Diana Larson is hosting the Elf Antics. 













The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 Entering in: 

DLART Elf Antics 2021 Day 22  22/24  12/24

Cannot post to the Elf Antics Linky since I did not receive an email for 12/21 or 12/22.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DLART Dec 2021 Ch  12/31  

 unable to post to site     

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! I've never seen a cup that changes color. What a fun design. Glad you and the girls were able to find one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fun that it changes to green. I'm sure they both love that.

    ReplyDelete