Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Elf Antics Day 1 - Daisy & Holly - Loom Knit Hat

My Elves, Daisy & Holly (right to left) are stepping out of the box for Day 1. Daisy is still wearing the snowflake & snowman I made last yr. Holly is wearing the skirt I made last year. This year I learned to loom knit and made the white hat decorated with pins: I Believe & Snoopy on doghouse.

Diana Larson is hosting the Elf Antics. To join in see the link below.

 


 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 Entering in: 

DLART Elf Antics 2021 Day 1  1/24  12/24


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Wed Ch Happy Holidays/Christmas   2/5  12/7 

  Loom Knit Hat 

10 comments:

  1. Oh how cute and what lovely outfits. Lucky girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY. I'm not much of a seamstress but do ok on small things. I crochet and could not get the hang of regular knitting but learned the loom knitting after a couple tries.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  2. Holly and Daisy are adorable! I like your loom knit hat, what a great new hobby! Love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY. Was fun to learn to loom knit. Made 2 hats for myself.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  3. Hello Daisy & Holly! You both look as lovely as ever. Sara and I are hopping a bit this morning. Beautiful knitting. I've never worked on a knitting loom, except for those kiddie ones that make long tubes. I wonder if Sara would like to try that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY. I crochet but could not get the hang of regular knitting. Bought the knit round loom and it came with couple different sizes. Took a couple tries to learn it and made this hat and another for me. Fun. I need to get the loom out and make some more. There are patterns for socks and other things, tried making the socks but did not understand so will need to try again.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  4. Thank you for entering Day 1
    This is really cool. I love the little skirt you made did you have a pattern?!! I love seeing Daisy & Holly again again
    Thank you for joining the
    DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Challenge
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY. No pattern, measured a bit, cut a circle, cut another circle in center, cut a line from outer to center circle, sewed some rbbon on, attached some velcro and walla a skirt made from scrap piece leftover after making a dog collar scrunchie for Holly Blossom.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  5. Daisy and Holly look so fancy in their pretty Christmas outfits and I love that knitted hat! Loopy's outfits are all packed away at our house, as it's being renovated, so she's kind of pouting now. She likes to dress up for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned to do a little crochet, and used to sew all my kid's clothes when they were small, but never learned to knit. This hat looks so pretty I'll bet it's nice and cozy too.

    ReplyDelete