Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, December 24, 2021

Elf Antics Day 24 - Elves Daisy & Holly Countdown on Christmas Eve

Day 24 - My Elves, Daisy & Holly (right to left) are counting down and today is Christmas Eve.

We went to Home Depot (HD) today and paid for cabinets (KraftMaid Serenity) & countertop (WilsonArt Morning Ice) to get the promotions/discounts and order placed. We will pay for labor in New Year. Told HD person that Santa Claus is bringing me my kitchen. LOL or should say Ho Ho Ho.

I created a Christmas book for my Great Niece in FL. I made a video of reading it and texted the video to my Niece. I'll mail the book after Christmas and will post what it looks like on my blog soon.

We are having traditional Christmas Eve dinner of Pierogies (potato & cheese dumplings, boiled, sauteed, with onions & sour cream). Hubby will prepare Christmas dinner of roast beef with asparagus wrapped in bacon. The 27th is daughter's birthday and I'm making a chocolate cake with coffee flavoring and Stuffed Jumbo Shells (the Jumbo were hard to find in the grocery stores) stuffed with ricotta & spinach.

Diana Larson is hosting the Elf Antics. 










The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 Entering in: 

DLART Elf Antics 2021 Day 24  24/25 (extended to 12/25)  12/25

Will use email to post 12/24.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DLART Dec 2021 Ch  12/31  

 unable to post to site     

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for entering Day 24

    What a fun book. Food sounds yummy
    Thank you for joining the
    DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Challenge
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've got some delicious meals coming up in the next few days and you'll keep Santa busy next year bringing you the kitchen of your dreams. Not sure if Daisy and Holly are counting down the days until they leave, or reminiscing abut the fun they had. I think they should stick around to keep Santa company at your house. We sure had fun with their tour of your fabulous outdoor display. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous Christmas gift! What's better than a brand-new kitchen! And all the food sounds delicious! Enjoy! Eli and I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the book you've made for your great niece. I have several little great nieces who might enjoy something like that. Enjoy your kitchen. Thanks for posting all your lovely decorations too.

    ReplyDelete