Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Elf Antics Day 12 - Elves Holly & Daisy on Wood Christmas Snoopy & Woodstock Doghouse

I'm unable to post to the Elf Antics linky due to my security program blocking it but will continue to post to my blog & hope that you stop by.

Yesterday evening 12/11 hubby & I enjoyed Heritage Farmstead, a farm area in our area that has been here for years and first time for us to see, holiday lights display there.





Day 12 - My Elves, Daisy & Holly (right to left) are enjoying going outside in evng when Christmas lights are turned on posing in front of one of our outdoor yard Christmas decor, Snoopy & Woodstock on doghouse (wood piece that is the oldest, first Snoopy & Woodstock Christmas yard decor bought, I've touched up the paint over the years and it has brightened our yard for quite some time). Hubby put a spotlight to shine on it along with a hologram snowflake light.

Story to go with this wood piece is that the evng after setting the yard up I noticed I had a splinter in my finger on right hand. Had hubby remove the splinter with tweezers; while yes, I screamed & cried. The splinter was under the skin so it took quite awhile to grab onto and get out.

Stay tune since there is one more piece of Snoopy & Woodstock Christmas yard decor.

Hubby does the hard work of setting up the yard decor after he gets the icicle lights on the roof. I help by bringing the items from Tuff Shed (had Home Depot build this in our backyard to store our holiday items along with other stuff, best thing we did since we use to pay to store at a storage place) in backyard to front yard. 

Diana Larson is hosting the Elf Antics. 













 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 Entering in: 

DLART Elf Antics 2021 Day 12  12/24  12/24

  issues with security pgm blocking getting to Elf Antics site


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DLART Dec 2021 Ch  12/31  

issues with security pgm blocking getting to site

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for entering Day 12

    This is really great!! I love seeing your elf again
    Thank you for joining the
    DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Challenge
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, all of you! I didn't see this one in Diana's link-up either. I'm enjoying your holiday decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool photo opportunity at the Farmstead. Lovely picture! It's fun seeing pix of what my crafty friends look like in real life. Have loved all of your fabulous outdoor decorations and love that you still have the first one ever bought. Your elves certainly have something to look forward to each year when they visit. Just saw this in the link up today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific photo! They all look so happy!

    ReplyDelete