Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2021

Elf Antics Day 16 - Elves Daisy & Holly

I'm unable to post to the Elf Antics linky due to my security program blocking it but will continue to post to my blog & hope that you stop by.

Day 16 - My Elves, Daisy & Holly (right to left) are trying to guess what is in the Christmas package I wrapped for my daughter.

Diana Larson is hosting the Elf Antics. 





 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 Entering in: 

DLART Elf Antics 2021 Day 16  16/24  12/24

unable to post to site


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DLART Dec 2021 Ch  12/31  

 unable to post to site   

3 comments:

  1. We used to shake the presents to see if that would help. This looks too big for them to shake. In any case, mum's the word! If the girls guess it, please don't tell Melissa's daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's a big one! Love the Scooby Doo wrapping. Have Daisy and Holly guessed correctly yet? Don't tell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scooby Doo!!! Have they found out what's in the package or do they have to wait until Christmas?

    ReplyDelete