Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Santa Tag/Ornament - Hero Arts Nov 2021 Kit

Made this Tag/Ornament using for first time the Nov 2021 Kit Santa dies to paper piece together. I like the detail that the dies have like the flourishes on Santa's beard & mustache. Used Marvy Snow marker with heat tool for added texture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#heroarts

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: black, flesh color, red, white, red glitter

  pattern - My Fav Things dots

Hero Arts: die - Nested Ovals

marker: Marvy Snow

tool: heat tool

twine: Recollections red/white 8"

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 Entering in:  

Cardz TV Ch155  2/3  12/16

CHNC Christmas Ch571  12/10

CHNC Dec Pattern Ch  12/31

Simon Mon Ch Sparkle  2/5  12/5

  sparkle - red glitter cardstock

Simon Wed Ch Happy Holidays/Christmas   5/5  12/7 

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch29 Holiday Tags     12/9 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christmas tag. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our Anything Goes, with the option of things with wings challenge.

    ReplyDelete