Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Snow Angel Dog Tag - Newtons Nook SnowAngelPuppy

Was inspired by Larissa Heskett of Newton's Nook to make a tag using Snow Angel Puppy stamp/die. You can click here to see her tags.

Using Snow Angel Puppy stamp/die for first time. Cut the shaped tag using my Sizzix BIGkick, folded piece of cardstock and arranged the cutting plates to be just below the top of the die to result in a shaped tag. Stamped the image, heat embossed with clear embossing powder for a snowy look, colored with Copics, die cut, attached a wobble to back of image and attached to shaped tag. Added a ribbon.



















Supplies

cardstock/paper: white

embossing: Stampendous clear emb powder

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

marker: Copic

Newton's Nook: stamp/die - Snow Angel Puppy

other: wobble added to back of image

pen: white gel

ribbon: red

tool: heat tool

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:  

CHNC Christmas Ch572  12/17



Newton's Nook Ch163 Create a Tag Theme   3/3  12/17


 

 

 

 

 

 


Simon Wed Ch Cold as Ice  3/5  12/14

  Cold as Ice - snow

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch30 Circles     1/13

  Circles - the circles on Dog's paws

 


 

2 comments:

  1. Like the spinning dog tag-- fun and so sweet - Nice motion~ Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wowzaa! A spinning dog tag! What a fabulous ideas! So glad you shared this with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete