Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, December 4, 2021

Elf Antics Day 4 - Daisy Holly cking out Reindeer Wreath

My Elves, Daisy & Holly (right to left) are posing in my Reindeer Wreath that I made that is above my fireplace mantle. This photo shows off the sock fabric used for Reindeer's head. Need to photo another to show off the Reindeer eyelashes

Diana Larson is hosting the Elf Antics. To join in see the link below.


 

 

 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 Entering in:  

CHNC Christmas Ch571  12/10

  Made Reindeer wreath, Sewed the skirt on Holly Elf



DLART Elf Antics 2021 Day 4  4/24  12/24


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DLART Dec 2021 Ch  12/31  

Simon Wed Ch Happy Holidays/Christmas   3/5  12/7 

  Made Reindeer wreath, sewed skirt on Holly Elf 



6 comments:

  1. What a cute wreath and a fun place to perch. Daisy and Holly make a lovely addition to the decor and can really watch from there. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice wreath you made! Your elves fit in very well! It's almost like they belong there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for entering Day 4
    Wonderful wreath the elves sure like it.!! I love seeing your crafts
    Thank you for joining the
    DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Challenge
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loopy is so excited to see all of her elf friends again this year and is admiring your adorable reindeer wreath! Now she wants one in our house too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to make decorations for every holiday when my kids were little, but gave them all to my daughter or donated them. Your cute wreath reminds me of the fun I had making mine, and I know how much work goes into them. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's adorable! I agree with Kitty, your elves look like a perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete