Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, December 20, 2021

Elf Antics Day 20 - Elves Daisy & Holly More Fireplace Mantle Decor

Day 20 - My Elves, Daisy & Holly (right to left) are cking out more of my fireplace mantle decor: tin house (from World Market, was filled with candy),  Hallmark Snoopy ornament & a wood bldg, Pet Shop (from World Market).

Diana Larson is hosting the Elf Antics. 









The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 Entering in: 

DLART Elf Antics 2021 Day 20  20/24  12/24

I figured out a way to post to the Elf Antics linky using the email link Diana sends out. Guess my days as a computer software programmer knowledge came in handy. However I cannot get to post to leave a comment on Diana's blog. I am going to see if I can comment on other participants knowing that I still have problems with Instagram & such.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DLART Dec 2021 Ch  12/31  

 unable to post to site    

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a little Christmas village and your elves are in charge, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little houses. I'm so glad you could post again the Elf Antics. I have to go back and catch up on your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for entering Day 20

    I am glad Daisy and Holly are back, cut houses.
    Thank you for joining the
    DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Challenge
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable houses! Of course there's Snoopy both inside and out. I can see Daisy and Holly love them, too.

    ReplyDelete