Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2021

What's Happening Thurs 9/2

Welcome to What's Happening Thursday. I'm Melissa, nickname "Sunshine HoneyBee", an independent Close To My Heart CTMH Consultant/Maker, and I want to share what's happening on Thursday.


Please check out my CTMH site and order wonderful items like what I use. Please let me know if you found this helpful. If you know of any corrections that need to be made please let me know.

 

What's Happening Thurs 9/2:

1. Here is the finished card using the stencil I made using cardboard

I used CTMH dies Layered Leaves #Z3523 that are retired.


 


 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: CTMH Daisy white, Paprika

   pattern - 2 scrap pieces of CTMH pattern paper

die: CTMH Layered Leaves

ink: CTMH Toffee, 

  not recalling exactly what inks I used for background

recycle: cardboard from cereal pkg (to make stencil) 


 

 



 

2. Close To my Heart CTMH Sep-Oct catalog & new Core catalog Sep2021 - Auf 2022 are available

     

3. Bitten By The Bug 2

 The Birthday Challenge 8/30 - 9/12, enter here

 


The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

CHNC Sept Pattern  9/30

Simon Wed Ch Stamp It  1/5  9/7

 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty leaf card using the stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete