Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Thanksgiving Leaves Card + Match Env - Lawn Fawn StitchedLeaves

Made this Thanksgiving Card & Matching Envelope using Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves. Handmade stencil of leaves by using the negative piece after leaves were cut out was used for envelope with Distress Inks.

Used Glad Press'n Seal to lift up arranged leaves so I could flip over, tape together, add foam tape and then adhere to front of card in arranged layout. Click here for Tutorial by Laurie Wilson on Cardmaking with Press'n Seal. Have any of you used Glad Press'n Seal or Post It Note wide tape to do this?

 




  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper - white envelope, Kraft, 

  core'dinations - green, orange   pattern - Autumn plaid 

CTMH: ink - Nectarine (stamped sentiment)

Lawn Fawn: die - Stitched Leaves

  stamp - Forest Feast  sentiment

other: Glad Press'n Seal 

stencil: handmade using LF Stitched Leaves dies

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - carved pumpkin, mowed lawn,

  twisted citron, walnut stain

tool: blending, dauber




The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.



  

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

Cardz TV Ch150  2/3  10/7

CHNC Sept Pattern  9/30 

Cut It Up Ch235 Follow a Tutorial  1/1  10/6

  Tutorial on using Press'n Seal youtube, link in post writeup

DLART Thankful Thurs Ch286 Leaves  2/3 1st wk  10/6 

DLART Sept Ch  9/30 

 

Lawn Fawnatics Ch109 Awesome Autumn  2/4  10/3


 

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Stitch It  4/5  9/26

  LF Stitched Leaves die

Simon Wed Ch Card + Match Envelope  2/5  9/28


Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch27 Stencils  10/7

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty, Melissa! I've never tried that method of transferring elements but it makes sense, doesn't it?

    Thanks for sharing your Back to School - Tutorial project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have used Press and Seal with die cutting by Jennifer M - i have a roll in my craft room - nice leaf layering and matching envelope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! I love the leaves on the Kraft cardstock! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great card and envelope set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so prety, I love those leaves. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete