Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, September 12, 2021

Pumpkin Stencil Happy Fall Card - CTMH AutumnBlessings

Made my own pumpkin stencil using cardboard from a cereal box and CTMH pumpkin dies. With stencil I colored using Distress Inks, markers & pens (clear shimmer pen for sparkle/shine). Heat embossed the sentiment (for sparkle/shine).





 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

CTMH:

  cardstock/paper -white, Paprika  pattern - Hawthorne

  ink - Green Apple

  pen - clear shimmer

  stamp/die - Autumn Blessings

embossing: Zing Gold embossing powder

ink -Versamark

marker: Copics - YG13, YG17, YR68

other: cardboard from cereal box (to make stencil)

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - carved pumpkin, walnut stain

tool: heat tool

 


The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

CHNC Sept Pattern  9/30

DLART Thankful Thurs Ch285 Fall Colors  3/3 1stwk  9/21

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch27 Stencils  10/7

Simon Mon Ch Stamp It  5/5  9/12

Simon Wed Ch Sparkle/Shine  5/5  9/14

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment