Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, September 13, 2021

Grandparent's Day Card - BBTB2 Celebrate Grandparents - Cricut AutumnCelebrations

This is a card I made for this week's challenge of Bitten By the Bug 2. Theme is Celebrate Grandparents. You can click here to enter.

Both parents on my side & my husband's side are deceased. My Father & my husband's mother were alive when my daughter was born.

Made this for the couple that we refer to as my daughter's "Texas Grandparents." They were our next door neighbors when daughter was born.


 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Supplies

cardstock/paper:  lt blue, Kraft  pattern - Western

 Cricut:  Autumn Celebrations  Grandparents Day

   machine - Cricut Explore Air

 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in:  

CHNC Sept Pattern  9/30

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Melissa,

    I almost used this cut myself. Then I went with a scrapbook layout. great card. thank you

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. I love the western paper for the "Texas Grandparents" and the image to go with it. So nice to remember them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kick up your heals and put on the cowboy hat - it is a grand card. Since my mom passed away in Jan of this year - I no longer have any parents, grandparents or aunts or uncles living. So very sad when the generations pass on-- happy to be a grandparent and looking forward to the grandparent day at my grandson's new school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great addition of the cowboy hats for the cowboy grandparents. Nice card. Dorlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely way to honor these important people who played a grandparent role for your daughter! Love the paper for Texans, lol!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grandparents day means love - so nice that you added a heart background.

    ReplyDelete