Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Halloween Spidey Theme card - HeroArts HalloweenBoots - Tim Holtz ShatteredStencil - Cricut CTMH ArtPhilosophy Tab

Thought the Tim Holtz Shattered Stencil had a great Spidey look so I used it for this Halloween Spidey Theme card. First time using the Hero Arts Black Sparkle embossing powder. Decorated the matching envelope.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper - white, white envelope 

Cricut: CTMH Art Philosophy  Tab  2 1/2" x 1 1/4"

Hero Arts: embossing - Black Sparkle embossing powder

  stamp - Halloween Boots

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMark

lace: Recollections black

Tim Holtz: stencil - Shattered

  (thought this looked like a spidey web)

tool: heat tool




The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.



  

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

DLART Sept Ch  9/30

Simon Mon Ch Touchy Feely  2/5  10/3

  you can feel the black Sparkle embossing powder

  on the Tim Holtz Shattered Stencil

Simon Wed Ch Card + Match Envelope  4/5  9/28


Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch27 Stencils  10/7

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment