Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2021

What's Happening Thurs 9/9 - CTMH DigitalCollection PumpkinSpice

Welcome to What's Happening Thursday. I'm Melissa, nickname "Sunshine HoneyBee", an independent Close To My Heart CTMH Consultant/Maker, and I want to share what's happening on Thursday.


Please check out my CTMH site and order wonderful items like what I use. Please let me know if you found this helpful. If you know of any corrections that need to be made please let me know.

 

What's Happening Thurs 9/9:

1. Have been playing with my Cricut and the CTMH Digital Collection, Pumpkin Spice (you can buy when you go to my CTMH Link on my blog right sidebar and it is an immediate download), while waiting for my order to arrive on Sun 9/12. I cut all the pieces on my Cricut except for the 

base (8.5" x 5.5") & mats (5.5" x 4.25" and 5.5" x 2.25"). Figured easier to cut the base & mats using paper trimmer.

Used Tim Holtz Distress Stickles for sparkle/shine on the leaves. Stamped the sentiment on inside.

 



 





 


 

 

 

 

 
 

Supplies

CTMH:

  cardstock/paper - Nectarine, Paprika, Sundance

  back sides of - Mink, Sapphire, Scarlet,Toffee

   pattern - Hawthorne

  Cricut - Digital Collection Pumpkin Spice

  ink: CTMH Toffee, 

  stamp - Autumn Blessings  sentiment   Give Thanks (inside)

machine: Cricut Explore Air

TH: Distress Stickles - wild honey, gold, vintage photo,

  tattered rose
 

 



 

2. Close To my Heart CTMH Sep-Oct catalog & new Core catalog Sep2021 - Aug 2022 are available

     

3. Bitten By The Bug 2

 The Birthday Challenge 8/30 - 9/12, enter here

 


The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

CHNC Sept Pattern  9/30

DLART Thankful Thurs Ch285 Fall Colors  1/3 1stwk  9/21

Simon Mon Ch Stamp It  1/5  9/12

Simon Wed Ch Sparkle/Shine  1/5  9/14

 

No comments:

Post a Comment