Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, September 3, 2021

Thank You Card - CTMH WoodlandGreetings CTMH Cricut PumpkinSpice

Made this card with white space and Autumn/Fall theme.

Close To My Heart CTMH has new digital collection, Pumpkin Spice, which I cut the pumpkin on my Cricut and used with a CTMH retired stamp Woodland Greetings (stamped sentiment & heat embossed the wreath) & CTMH retired paper Bloom With Grace.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

CTMH: cardstock/paper - Daisy White, Nectarine, Paprika

   pattern - Bloom with Grace (1/2" zip piece included in 1")

  digital image - Cricut cut 2" Pumpkin

  ink - Toffee

  stamp - Woodland Greetings

 embossing: Zing Copper emb powder

ink: VersaMark

machine: Cricut Explore Air 

marker: Copic G09 (pumpkin vine)

tool: heat tool




The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

CHNC Sept Pattern  9/30

Simon Wed Ch Stamp It  2/5  9/7

 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing card. Well done Thanks for joining us at Patterned Paper Challenge

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Patterned Paper Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card like that Pumpkin nestled in the Wreath! Fall is slowing coming here in MI - leaves have not changed yet -

    ReplyDelete