Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, September 27, 2021

Halloween Ghost Card - BBTB2 Witches & Ghouls - Cricut CreepyCritters

This is a card I made for this week's challenge of Bitten By the Bug 2. Theme is Witches & Ghouls. You can click here to enter.


 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: black, orange, white

 Cricut:  Creepy Critters  Halloween Ghost Card

   machine - Cricut Explore Air

 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in:

DLART Sept Ch  9/30

 Simon Mon Ch Touchy Feely  1/5  10/3

  Touchy Feely - you can feel the dimension of the images

    popped up on card as well as the inside of the stars cut out

 

6 comments: