Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Halloween & PS Card - Newtons Nook PumpkinLatte - Newtons Nook HoppyGreetings

Do not have any actual Halloween Newton's Nook stamps/dies so I combined Pumpkin Latte stamp/die with an out of the box or in this case I should say out of the 'Sign' stamp/die eliminating the Spring Bunny & Flowers and using pumpkin, leaf, sentiment with a touch of my calligraphy.


 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Halloween at our house is time for hubby to carve a Halloween pumpkin. Instead of using a real pumpkin like we use to use many years ago we now use styrofoam pumpkins. Hubby uses his Dremmel tools. You can see last year pumpkin, Child Yoda, below and for any others you can see them on my blog rightsidebar. Not sure what this year Halloween pumpkin theme will be. 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

calligraphy: hand wrote 'Halloween and'

cardstock/paper: orange, white  pattern - plaid

CTMH: ink - Nectarine

marker: Copics 

Newton's Nook: stamp/die - Pumpkin Latte,

  Hoppy Greetings  Sign  (cut the bunny away &

    placed a pumpkin where the flower was)

other: white cardboard (from cereal box) for sentiment

pen: Le Pen black (for eyes)

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - walnut stain

 


The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Sept Ch  9/30

  sponsor - Newton's Nook

CHNC Sept Pattern  9/30

DLART Thankful Thurs Ch285 Fall Colors  1/3 2ndwk  9/21

Newton's Nook Ch157 Halloween  1/3  9/24

Simon Wed Ch Layers  2/5  9/21
 

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Like your background paper and this PSL layout - bring on Fall - a grand time - nice carving my your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the plaid background and the addition to the pumpkin spice sentiment! Very clever and sweet! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge! (P.S. I love the Yoda pumpkin!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love plaid on a card! I love how you found a way to use your stash to make a Halloween card! Nicely done! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cool idea for a card. Love the way you inked up the background. Thanks for linking to the inky paws challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete