Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Jack O' Lantern Box Card - Cricut SVG MyScrapChick JackOLanternBoxCard

Made this Halloween card using Cricut and an SVG, Jack O Lantern Box Card, from My Scrap Chick. Very easy to assemble after watching video. Hardest part is gluing the right hand side of pieces to close up. Added some faux stitching using a white gel pen.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

Cricut: SVG - My Scrap Chick  Jack O' Lantern Box Card

  machine - Explore Air

CTMH: 

  cardstock/paper - black, brown, oranges, purple, yellow,

    Daisy White

pen: white gel pen (for faux stitching)

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - carved pumpkin (on pumpkin pieces)

  


The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

DLART Thankful Thurs Ch285 Fall Colors  3/3 2ndwk  9/21

Simon Mon Ch Stitch It  1/5  9/26

 

1 comment:

  1. Super cool card - I just ordered an envelope box card by LW - will be trying it out soon - TFS

    ReplyDelete