Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Luna the Halloween Cat Card - Hero Arts LunatheHalloweenCat - Tim Holtz Halloween embfold stencil

 First time using the Hero Arts Luna the Halloween Cat stamp/die to make this Halloween card.

Used a Tim Holtz Halloween stencil with texture paste that I had for over 2 yrs (have been a CTMH Consultant/Maker for 2 yrs now and forgot I rcvd the texture paste along with palette knives and other goodies for reaching level of sales in first few mths). The texture paste was fresh as ever. After using on the entire Halloween stencil I allowed to dry and then cut each word into strips for use on many more projects.

Used some of the black Sparkle embossing powder for cauldron bubbles.

I'm going to give this card to my daughter who adopted a black cat in Aug that she named Bartleby or "Bee" for short who has adjusted to her apt. She bought an auto feeder and the cat goes to it when it dispenses the food and eats.

#heroarts






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper - black, white   pattern - Halloween

Hero Arts: embossing - Black Sparkle embossing powder

  stamp/die - Luna the HalloweenCat

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMark

Tim Holtz: embossing - Halloween emb folder

  stencil - Halloween  other - texture paste opaque matte

  tool - palette knives

tool: heat tool

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.



 

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

DLART Sept Ch  9/30

Simon Mon Ch Touchy Feely  3/5  10/3

  you can feel the dried texture paste of word Halloween 

    and black Sparkle embossing powder

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  1/5  10/5


Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch27 Stencils  10/7

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Great background paper and super elements for this Halloween card -

    ReplyDelete