Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Scarecrow Autumn Card - Hero Arts ScarecrowLifestyle - Hero Arts LeavesAutumn

Made this card using Hero Arts Scarecrow dies that I won during Hero Arts Daniel West's Live last Tues. Used an older HA stamp for sentiment.

There are many small pieces to the Scarecrow. I used cardboard from a cereal box on back of white cardstock after coloring (got my Copic coloring practice in) for sturdiness. 

#heroarts

#mymonthlykit

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: Kraft  pattern - Leaves, Authentique plaid

CTMH: ink - Nectarine

Hero Arts: die - Scarecrow Lifestyle

  stamp - CL714 Leaves Autumn

marker: Copics

other: cardboard (from cereal box) for back of scarecrow

  pieces for sturdiness

pen: Le Pen black (for eyes)

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - walnut stain

 


The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

CHNC Sept Pattern  9/30

Cut It Up Ch Fall is in the Air  1/1  9/22

  Fall colors, die - Hero Arts Scarecrow

Simon Wed Ch Layers  1/5  9/21

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. How cute is this; so full of rich fall color and fun! That plaid is wonderful and your dies perfect! So happy you shared with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarecrow is so cute, and the patterned paper is a perfect backdrop for him.

    Thanks for sharing your Autumn-themed project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete