Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Pumpkin Spice Card - Lawn Fawn LovelyLatte PumpkinSpice

I'm fond of Pumpkin Spice. Had a Pumpkin Spice Frappe at Starbucks this morning. I take my personal Starbucks cup and Starbucks discounts 10 cents for using a personal reusable cup. Did you know that?

Made this card and handmade a stencil to use as a shadow for card. Made an oops during blending of shadow but covered it up with the plaid pattern paper cut using a square die. Made the matching envelope & stamped front left corner.

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper - white

  core'dinations - orange, white   pattern - plaid 

Crayola: pencil color

CTMH: ink - Nectarine (stamped sentiment)

Lawn Fawn: die - Lovely Latte

  stamp - Pumpkin Spice

pen: white gel on envelope 

Simon: die - Stitched Squares

stencil: handmade using LF Lovely Latte die

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - walnut stain

tool:  dauber, WeR envelope board

  to make envelope to fit 4" x 4"

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Sept Ch  9/30

  sponsor - Lawn Fawn

Cardz TV Ch150  3/3  10/7

CHNC Sept Pattern  9/30 

DLART Sept Ch  9/30 

 

Lawn Fawnatics Ch109 Awesome Autumn  3/4  10/3


 

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Stitch It  5/5  9/26

  Simon Stitched Squares die

Simon Wed Ch Card + Match Envelope  3/5  9/28


Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch27 Stencils  10/7

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love the coordinating envelope, it is a wonderful addition to your card! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun fall card! I love the cup of pumkin spice latte- Love your envelope! And it is such a perfect take on our Autumn challenge too!! ! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and for playing along with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card ... I don't drink coffee but I love the smell of PSL!

    ReplyDelete