Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, September 17, 2021

Sunflower here comes the sun Card - Hero Arts SeptMthKit - Stencils

I have a Hero Arts Monthly Kit subscription and this is the Sept Mth Kit that includes a Sunflower stamp/die, sentiment stamps, 5 layering stencils, 4 mini inks & a mini blending brush.

One my first attempt had the Sunflowers looking too dark and not a vibrant yellow; thus looked dead. I did not give up and this is my 2nd attempt. For 1st attempt I used black ink for the stamped image. For 2nd attempt I used brown ink named root beer ink that came with the kit. For 1st attempt I used Butter Bar ink that came with the kit and the yellow was not bright to my liking. For 2nd attempt I use Lemon Drop ink and liked the brightness of it as reason it may be brighter is that it is a reactive ink.

 

#heroarts

#mymonthlykit

 

 


 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper:  white 

Hero Arts: Sept Mth Kit  stamp/die - Sunflower, sentiment

  stencils - 5 layering stencils

  cardstock/paper - Sand, Canary

  ink - Lemon Drop, Caramel (kit), Root Beer (kit), 

    Key Lime Fizz (kit), Moss

other: CTMH embellishing gold thread

punch: Stampin' Up Modern Label (sentiment tag)

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - walnut stain

 


The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

DLART Thankful Thurs Ch285 Fall Colors  2/3 2ndwk  9/21

Simon Mon Ch Stencils  2/5  9/19 

Simon Wed Ch Layers  3/5  9/21

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch27 Stencils  10/7


 

1 comment:

  1. this card looks familiar. My friend was showing me this same card on a Zoom call last week. she said it was really easy. great artwork

    ReplyDelete