Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Slimline Christmas Santa Card + Match Env - MFT StuffedSanta

First time using the MFT Stuffed Santa Kit to make this Slimline Christmas card (8 1/2" x 3 1/2"). Like the MFT Square Peek-a-Boo Window die for the stitching.

Made the matching envelope using an SVG file, Slimline Envelope, from My Scrap Chick using my Cricut. I reduced the size of the envelope to fit my 8 1/2" x 3 1/2" slimline card. The addition of pattern paper to the envelope allows for return address label space & recipient's address.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper - green, red, white

Cricut:  SVG  My Scrap Chick  Slimline Envelope

  machine - Explore Air

marker: Copic

MFT: cardstock/paper - pattern - Very Merry

  die - Square Peek-a-Boo Window (has stitching)

  Stuffed Santa Card Kit   stamp/die - Stuffed Santa
 

pen: white gel pen (for faux stitching on gloves)

  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.



My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

CHNC Christmas Ch560  9/24

CHNC Sept Pattern  9/30 

MFT 2021 Card Design  Clean & Simple  1/1  9/24

MFT Slimline Ch Christmas  10/20

Simon Mon Ch Stitch It  2/5  9/26

  faux stitching on Square Peek-a-Boo die and on gloves 

Simon Wed Ch Card + Match Envelope  1/5  9/28 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete