Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, September 24, 2021

Caramel Apple Autumn Card - Lawn Fawn CaramelApple

 When younger I was fond of Caramel & Candy Apples. Would get one at the annual fair that my school/church held. I do like Brach's caramels. Anyone out there like Caramel or Candy Apples?







 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper - red, white   pattern - apples, leaves 

CTMH: ink - Candy Apple, Toffee, Nectarine

  shimmer pen: Clear, Toffee

Lawn Fawn: stamp/die - Caramel Apple

marker: Copic - red, browns, blending

pen: white gel pen (faux stitching on sentiment tag) 

Stampin' Up: punch - Modern Label, Window Word

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - carved pumpkin (on edge of card)




The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.



  

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

Cardz TV Ch150  1/3  10/7

CHNC Sept Pattern  9/30 

DLART Thankful Thurs Ch286 Leaves  1/3 1st wk  10/6 

DLART Sept Ch  9/30 

 

Lawn Fawnatics Ch109 Awesome Autumn  1/4  10/3


 

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Stitch It  3/5  9/26

  faux stitching on sentiment tag

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. I like a great caramel apple wrapped in nuts - have not had one for a very long time since I gave up white sugar - what a sweet card-- like the apple ribbon and leaf strip of paper - happy fall the leaves are falling and turning here in Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! The pattern paper works perfectly with the caramel apple! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete