Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

PSL Card - Newton's Nook PumpkinLatte

I'm fond of Pumpkin Spice Latte and have been enjoying Starbucks PS Latte & Frappe. Made this card using Newton's Nook stamp/die.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: beige, orange, white  pattern - Coffee print 

CTMH: ink - Espresso

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

marker: Copic

Newton's Nook: stamp/die Pumpkin Latte

punch: SU Extra Lg Tag

Simon: die - Stitched Rectangles

twine: orange/white

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Aug catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in:

Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Aug Ch  8/31

  sponsor - Newton's Nook

CHNC Aug Pattern  8/31

 

Newton's Nook Ch156 Sketch Ch  1/3  9/10


 

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  5/5  9/7

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous fall feeling card! Thank you so much for playing along with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa:
    I just wanted to pop by to say hello. I miss having you play along at Word Art Wednesday. Just know that you're always more than welcome, and that I do appreciate your participation, and feel your absence there. Anyway...I wanted to let you know about this...We have a brand new challenge blog, The Four Seasons - just started today. We'd sure LOVE to have you share your wonderful art with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    DT - The Four Seasons Challenge Blog
    https://thefourseasonschallenge.blogspot.com/

    See you in blog land. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun background to our cafe au lait girl! Thanks for getting your sketch on at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, it's time to use the pumpkin-spice ladies again! Your little lady is looking pretty purple jacket with the coffee design behind her! So thankful to see your amazing cards at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice coloring and love that coffee cardstock - sweet twine with the tag as well-- I am still a Mocha fan - or salted caramel but always make homemade now - used to venture to local coffee shop -

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Melissa! I love the coffee theme and Pumpkin Spice season! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete