Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, September 10, 2021

fall Card - CTMH AutumnAir ATouchofFall

Was inspired by Daniel West to make this wreath card. For sparkle/shince I used embossing powder with heat tool, shimmer pens & sequins.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

embossing: Stampendous clear emb powder

CTMH: cardstock/paper - Daisy White, Kraft

   pattern - Bloom with Grace

  ink - Evergreen, Nectarine, Paprika, Saffron, 

  Sundance, Toffee

  sequins - gold

  shimmer pen - clear, gold, toffee

  stamp - Autumn Air Stamp of the Month S1910 sentiment,

    A Touch of Fall Petite Perks W2026

other: pencil, used an unused Tall Starbucks cup turned

  upside down to draw a circle, eraser to erase the circle



The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

Cardz TV Ch149  1/3  9/23

CHNC Sept Pattern  9/30

DLART Thankful Thurs Ch285 Fall Colors  2/3 1stwk  9/21

Simon Mon Ch Stamp It  2/5  9/12

Simon Wed Ch Sparkle/Shine  2/5  9/14

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete