Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Halloween Card - CTMH Mth of the Year Oct - CTMH GotCandy - Cricut Ribbons&Rosettes Spider - Stencil

Made this card mostly with Close To My Heart CTMH items and a few other items including Cricut to make a stencil of spider.

Used Kraft cardstock and with Cricut cut 2 images of Spider and decided to use the Spider top layer only. Placed the Kraft cutout piece as stencil, inked with Versamark, added black embossing powder & heat embossed.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: Kraft, vellum

Cricut: Ribbons & Rosettes  Spider 1" 

  to make stencil

CTMH:

  cardstock/paper - white, Nectarine  

    pattern - Got Candy (including zip strip)

  ink - Nectarine

  stamp - Month of the Year October

embossing: Stampendous Detail Black embossing powder

ink - Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark

Tim Holtz: embossing - Spooky Things emb folder

tool: heat tool

 


The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

CHNC Sept Pattern  9/30

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch27 Stencils  10/7

Simon Mon Ch Stencils  1/5  9/19

 

1 comment:

  1. Cute Got Candy cardstock on this spider creation -- a nice Halloween card - like the spider web and spiders but only on cards -- not in the house -

    ReplyDelete