Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, October 1, 2021

happy thanksgiving leaves Tag - Lawn Fawn StitchedLeaves ForestFeast - TH DI - stencil

Made this Tag by first handmaking a stencil using Lawn Fawn (LF) Stitched Leaves and Tim Holtz Distress Inks. Stamped and die cut the LF hedgehog/porcupine critter. Stamped & die cut the LF pilgrim hat. Added some inking to the pilgrim hat. Stamped the LF sentiment. Added a scrap piece of pattern paper leftover from another project to frame the Tag. Added leaves ribbon.

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper - brown core'dinations, white

  pattern - Autumn plaid 

CTMH: ink - Toffee  pen - Gold shimmer (on black felt hat)

Lawn Fawn: die - Stitched Leaves

  stamp/die - Forest Feast  hedgehog/porcupine, sentiment

pen: white gel (on black felt hat)

stencil: handmade using LF Stitched Leaves dies 

other: black felt

ribbon: leaves

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - barn door, mustard seed,

  spiced marmalade

tool: blending, dauber

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

CHNC Oct Pattern Ch  10/31   

DLART Thankful Thurs Ch286 Leaves  1/3 2nd wk  10/6 

DLART Oct Ch  10/31



Lawn Fawnatics Ch109 Awesome Autumn  4/4  10/3


 

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Touchy Feely  4/5  10/3

  you can feel the felt

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  2/5  10/5


Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch27 Stencils  10/7 

 

 

The Four Seasons Ch Anything Goes Fall  10/25



 

 

 

9 comments:

  1. A fall festive leaf tag and that Hedgehog is super cute with the Pilgrim hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a lover of all things tags and I adore this one! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!
    Glenda/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Fall tag! Thank you for joining our challenge at Foru Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful tag! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! I love your little pilgrim hedgehog. Your cute tag makes me smile. Thank you for sharing it with us at Four Seasons challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Tag

    Thank you for joining the DL.ART October 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. I love it.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Craty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge, Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete