Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Teacher Tag - CTMH TeachLoveInspire

This could bee for a student or teacher getting ready for school. Used mostly CTMH items.










Supplies

CTMH: cardstock/paper - white

  ink - Black

  stamp - 2022 Aug Stamp of the Month Teach Love Inspire

Hero Arts: die - Tag

marker: Copic

string: red/white



The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog (soon Core Sept 2022 - Aug 2023 to bee available) will are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 



 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet tag - as a former teacher - it would have looked nice on a gift from one of my students -

    ReplyDelete