Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, July 15, 2022

Merry Christmas with Snowman Card - Lawn Fawn GiantMerryChristmas LetItShine - Darice SnowmanwArmsUp

 Made this Christmas card using a Lawn Fawn die for the sentiment, CTMH Rub & Remove eraser (used adhesive on backside of sentiment letters and after placed on card the Rub & Remove eraser removes all the excess adhesive easily), Darice embossing folder (for background), CTMH Charcoal Shimmer pen for coal button look and Marvy snow marker with heat tool for snow texture.
















Supplies

cardstock/paper: white

CTMH: pen - Charcoal Shimmer

embossing: Darice Snowman with Arms Up

Lawn Fawn: cardstock/paper - Let It Shine

  die - Giant Merry Christmas

marker: Marvy Snow

other: Rub & Remove eraser

pen: white gel

tool: heat tool

 


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog (soon Core Sept 2022 - Aug 2023 to bee available) will are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 


3 comments:

  1. I have this embossing folder and this card is super sweet using it - Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossing and the red text really pops against the white.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful embossed card. Love that sweet snowman. Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete