Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Christmas in July Pop Up Latte Card - Lawn Fawn PlatformPopUp ThanksALatte ReadySetSnow SnowyDayRemix

When I worked at Hallmark years ago I always was ready for Christmas In July when the first ornaments were available. Not as quick to be ready these days and this card I made took awhile to be put together.




 













Supplies

cardstock/paper: white

CTMH: ink - Black, Toffee

 Lawn Fawn: cardstock/paper - Snowy Day Remix

  die - Platform Pop Up

  stamp/die - Thanks A Latte, Ready,Set,Snow

marker: Copic

pen: white gel


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog (soon Core Sept 2022 - Aug 2023 to bee available) will are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 























WAW Wk 551-552 Anything Goes 1/5 1stwk 0/5 2nd wk  7/19


5 comments:

  1. Cute pop up card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pop up die by LF and the coffee - Christmas theme is fabulous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful this pop up card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love it! Thank you for playing along with the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love your project! Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete