Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2022

Patriotic RWB Flag/Fireworks/Stars Card - Tim Holtz MiniOldGlorySet Stampabilities IHeartUSA

With inspiration from a card I made quite some time ago I used Tim Holtz Mini Old Glory Set to make this card.














Supplies

cardstock/paper: fireworks, Kraft

CTMH: ink - black

embellishment: mini Star buttons

stamp: Stampabilities - I Heart USA

Tim Holtz: cardstock/paper - core'dinations - R/W/B, brown

  die - Mini Old Glory Set  Distress Ink - walnut stain

  stickles - Candy Cane



The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog (soon Core Sept 2022 - Aug 2023 to bee available) will are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Colorful Options Ch Patriotic Trio: Red,White,Blue  UE  7/28

Simon Mon Ch Inspired by a Movie  4/5  7/3

  Movies - Yankee Doodle Dandy, Born on the 4th of July

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  3/5  7/5

WordArtWed Wk#549-#550 AnythingGoes  

  4/5 1stwk  3/5 2ndwk  7/5

   

3 comments:

  1. Patriotic FUN...happy 4th!! Thank you for joining our challenge fun at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun is this card?! Thank you for playing with us this month! See you soon! Makira

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for linking up your Patriotic card at WAW - best wishes in the draw for the prize! Have a Happy Crafting day! PS I think I have that flag die. Like the RED WHITE and BLUE

    ReplyDelete